This area, Lists, contains forms that you can use to note your homeschool related lists. The list pages includes:
- Book Lists has reading list forms, library book forms, chapter books forms, and forms to record books, issues, and videos that children have seen or read for educational purposes.
- Goals and Objectives can be used to record what qualities or educational areas that your children need to work toward.
- Book Key is a single form page that describes how to use the book key.
- Checklist I is a single form page that describes how to use the checklist.
- Checklist II is another version of the Checklist and offers a spreadsheet format.
- Curriculum offers Curriculum Shopping planners: The Curriculum Fair Battle Plan and the less detailed Curriculum Planner.
Latest in Lists
Checklist II is a different version of the checklist that I designed a few years ago to make using a subject planner easier. The new checklist is oriented differently — subjects are listed across the top instead of down the side the side. The checklist II is available in PDF and XLS.
December 05, 2007 | Checklist II »